Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time to get serious!

Slug yesterday, but I did play with my new Garmin Edge 500 cycle computer.  SWEET!  got the heart rate band and the speed/cadence thing so I am set.

Food so far.

Kashi cereal
Coffee
Kashi bar
Yogurt, have not eaten that yet, but it is in the que.  Yeap, ate it
Lunch was some healthy choice thing
Choco milk after run- yummy
Big salad for dinner
1 beer- was not feeling well
small bit of ice cream- I share with one our birds and a crap filled but good, Nutty bar

Went to se the doctor with mixed results:  Blood work was good except for Vit. D so I am doing this 50,000 units once a week for 12 week thing to get me up to whee "they" say I need to be.  My A1C and glucose were a bit high, but she was not worried.

In the fun news, it seems that I have a hernia.  Not the "turn your head and cough" typle but a Epigastric henia.  May or may not need surgury.  Appointment on the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment