Monday, August 8, 2011

< 210 LBS. YEA!

209.8 Loss of 1.6 last week. It will be nice to see how much I can lose if I am not drinking so much beer.

Not a bad weekend, went to a great resturant called Red Red Wine Bar in Annapolis. Good food and great waitstaff. Pricey, but the daughter and boy friend picked up the tab. Thank you.

Here is my ride yesterday. HOT, HUMID. I am working on my pedaling and position. Really want to do a 20+ just to pass that milestone. Tomorrow looks good. I do need to determine my real max heart rate so I stop freaking out when my HR is 159 which is like at 93% max. I can susain that for a pretty long time so I do not think my max is really 172 BPM. 220-age. There is a way to do it on the erg, but it is painful, so I am not looking foward to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment