Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So what did I do?

Well, a lot, and then again, not much.

After work (wouldn't life be easier if you did not have to work?) I went north to Prince Frederick to get bird food and a hair cut. After getting home, I fed the birds and took care of the boys Hermit Crabs (still creepy). Once that was done I went to dinner at my buddies house and had very good Meatloaf, Mashed Potatos, and beer. There may have been some salad nthere also. After dinner, I took care of the birds (Monday night is a bigger cleaning effort)and talked to the wife unit who is curently in Idaho. Then bed.

See, a lot, but then again nothing.

I do want to ride today. Weird smoke /haze hanging out from a fire down in Virginia. Not a health concern.

Plan on taking the blog "public" soon. Need to be more witty!

No comments:

Post a Comment