Monday, April 2, 2012

Sneaking up on 200

Quick update.  The last time I weighed myself, I was at 202.  Assuming the beers I had last night don't screw me, I am thinking < 200 Wednesday.

Did my first longish (30 mile) ride of the season Saturday.  Felt good, but my legs were COOKED the next day.  Took Sunday off as recovery and today (Monday) off because I am lazy and needed to work on my rocket project for the launch in 2 weeks.  More on that later.

Here is my ride from Saturday, nasty headwind going north which meant bitchin' tailwind coming back.  I love cranking on a level road and seeing 27 mph on the Garmin!



Still on night shift,  it is strange how normal getting up at 1:00 p.m. has become

1 comment:

  1. Hey, brother, good work on the exercise--just don't burn out! Weight loss is good, too. Wish we were seeing you at Susie's at Easter. BTW, I never received your March sibling email. Can you resend?
    XOXOXOXOX
    Sally

    ReplyDelete