Thursday, April 26, 2012

Slipping

Remember how I was "sneaking" up on 200 lbs.?  Well, the lights came on and I tripped the alarm.  Due to unforseen stuff I am back up to 208.2 as of 4-26-12

Guess what, If you eat/drink a lot of crap and do not excersise for 9 days you WILL gain weight!

Hopefully that does not come as a suprise to anyone, except most of America.

So what is this fat American doing about this?

1. Food log - I hate food logs, but I have been keeping one this week.  I do ok durng the day and not so well at night.  Portion control is my biggest weakness.

2. Excercise regulary - Doing ok with this, just need to keep it up and not stop.  Week 4 of INSANITY! and riding.

3. Set a goal - I signed up for my fist bike race.  The Leonardtown Crit on June 3rd. (38 days away).  I WILL be under 200 lbs by then! 1.51 lbs. per week very doable

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment