Monday, March 12, 2012

Lets try something

Here is my bike ride, yes, outside!,  today.



and here is my Cardio and Plyometric workout from yesterday.


So, if you go to view details and look at just the HR you can see that the bike ride got me up to 70% and I stayed there until I was cooling down at around the 42 min. point (short ride).

But, the INSANITY! workout does just about what it says, fairly intense intervals, thus the variable HR.  Yes I can feel it.

That said, I REALLY like riding my bike more than hopping around in my basement, but for a late spring way to lose weight, I will stick with the INSANITY! untill done.

I am planing for my first bike race June 3rd  so I got to keep on the bike also.  Looking at INSANITY! 3 or 4 days a week and Biking 3 days a week.  As time permits.

Be seeing you!

Goals for this INSANITY! thing:  lose 20 lbs and 14% body fat.  I have not weighed 190 in MANY years.

No comments:

Post a Comment